"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

Introducing the Future Dr. Berglind - October 10th

For the last few weeks Ethan has been telling me that he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. I think he's leaning towards being a thoracic surgeon because he always says the reason he wants to be a doctor is so he can listen to hearts. When he came up to visit mommy in the hospital Friday evening I asked the nurse if he could listen to my heart with her stethoscope. She was wonderful in explaining everything to him and helping him with them. The way Ethan's eyes beamed as he listened to my heart was priceless...I think he's hooked for sure now. He also listened to my tummy growl. He got a kick out of how noisy it was!!!


3 comments:

Andrea Cherie said...

Very sweet, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Michelle!
You are right, God is GOOD, all the time.

John & Evelyn Looper

Brian and Dara said...

Hi Berglinds! It is great to see you smiling! We love you guys and are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

(our blog: briananddara@blogspot.com)

Dara