"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

September 30th, 2009

Please be praying for me. Last week I was struck instantly with a horrible flu and was quarentined for days until the fever broke. Then just as I was beginning to recoupe from the flu I noticed some discoloration on my reconstructed breast. It looks like I have some sort of infection, possibly of the implant itself. My doctor put me on antibiotics right away but this morning I noticed that despite the antibiotics the breast is swelling considerably. I'm heading back to the doctor in the next little bit. I'm in quite a bit of pain and am worried that I will have to have the implant removed. I'm worn out and don't have a lot of fight in me today. I'm discouraged beyond words and have been crying a lot. I keep clinging to the fact that when I am weak, He is strong. Jesus will pull me through this too, I'm sure of it...and today the only energy I have I'm using to believe Him for this and I'm letting Him do the rest. Please pray!

1 comment:

Turner Times said...

I'm praying for you, Michelle. Today my quote on Facebook was: "If we truly love people, we will desire for them far more than it is within our power to give them, and this leads us to prayer." Richard Foster. As always, I'm interceding for you to the Father.