"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

I'M A SURVIVOR!!!

This morning I drove down to St. Johns to pick up my Race for the Cure packet, and inside was the most beautiful pink T-shirt in the world...my 'SURVIVOR' shirt! I did my best to make it to the car without crying, but once inside the tears couldn't be held back. I'm a survivor! I made it! This past year has been grueling at best but God's faithfulness has known no bounds. And now here I am donning my medal of honor, this pink shirt, gearing up for my first Race for the Cure as a survivor! Silly I know, but and triumphant landmark for me and a testament of God's faithfulness in the life of someone so common as me. I'M A SURVIVOR!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,
.... and we are so thankful and glad that you are. We rejoice with you all and PTL!!!

Alicia said...

Yes You Are!! This in no way is silly! God Bless You!! You have over come a lot in the past year and PTL you are so strong!!