"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

SNOW!!!!


We actually got a little snow today!!! I was beginning to wonder if we were going to get any at all this winter. The weather forcasters said 4-8 inches...but it's been snowing off and on all day and I don't think there is even an inch on the ground. But that didn't stop Christlyn from having the time of her life. The first few snowflakes began to fall when I dropped her off for school, when I picked her up she came leaping out the door dancing in the falling snowflakes and kicking through puddles of water and half melted snow slush. After 5 mintues of playing in the school yard I convinced her to get in the van and come home...where we headed into the backyard to make a snowman and have a snowball fight. Too bad the boys were napping...more pictures to come once they wake up...

No comments: