"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

Broc Jahnke Wanna Be - Oct. 31

What's the use of being bald on Halloween if you can't have a little fun with it? And fun I had!!! Eric Baker gave me the idea of dressing up as Broc Jahnke, our former youth pastor. I almost chickened out this afternoon but a phone call and a dare from my sister was all I needed to keep me going. A few coffee grounds, a Seahawks sweatshirt, glasses, and a 'Hello, My Name is...Broc Jahnke' nametag was all I needed to pull off the best costume of the night! Unfortunately the glasses I wore were way too strong so I had to keep pushing them down to the end of my nose so I could see...oh well.








Everyone got a huge kick out of the costume and people were lining up to have their pictures taken with "Broc". It was so much fun...it almost makes me sad I won't be able to do it again next year. Just kidding, I'll be so excited to have my hair back next year. One thing I found out tonight is that Broc is still just as loved by everyone today as he was when he was here.
We love you Broc!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely great, Michelle! How impressive! Our whole family totally loved your costume. You honestly look more like Broc than you! I definitely want to hear Broc's response!
Lesda and Sean

Andrea Cherie said...

you crack me up!!

Brian and Dara said...

that was awesome!!! when i saw the tumbnail in facebook, i actually thought it was broc!!!! great idea!
-dara