"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

February 6, 2008

Christlyn and I fixed our hair in pig tails for Church tonight. It was Christlyn's idea for us to match because I was a teachers assistant in Daisies (church club) tonight. She definitely loved having me in her class and everyone got a kick out of our matching do's.



Here's a picture of Jadon...getting around the house...he loves being a big boy who can crawl and pull up on anything and everything. I've had a couple of scares this week. He's so fast crawling and so quiet that he'll disappear when I have my back turned for a couple of seconds and I have to frantically search every nook and cranny of the house until I find him hiding and giggling in some corner...usually munching on his sock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Important Info: Chip off the old block
- Jadon, you come by this honestly as your daddy often hid from his mommy. I would find him in a large wastebasket, under a bed, or in the cupboard under the sink, and he would stay so quiet, especially when he knew I was looking for him. So keep it up - you are sooooo cute!
Luv ya, Nana XOXO