"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

November 29, 2007

My Superhero's have a super day!!! Connor came over today and he and Ethan had a fun filled day of playing with trains, cars, and most of all playing superhero!!! They had fun running all over the house showing off their muscles, punching the air, and singing '...here I come to save the day...' And save the day they did...they saved mommy from many evils that threatened to ruin my day. They used their super strength to put away the super silverware while I was battling emptying the cunning and conniving dishwasher...they used their super energy to clean up their super huge mess of toys that cluttered the living room...they used their super smiles to cheer up Jadon when he started to fuss...and once the forces of evil that threatened the day had been defeated they recharged their super batteries with a healthy lunch and then off for a super nap. I have to say...the super nap was my favorite part!!!

No comments: