"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24: 15

Fun With Paints

With daddy working late at the store and the weather being too chilly to play outside, the kids and I decided to pull out the paints for an evening of fun. With a little imagination, a lot of paint, and even more patience on my part we had a blast!!!

Ethan's hands became a hungry crocodile and a noisy parrot!!!

Christlyn's became two sisters which throughout the night had different weird names...Kaviticus, Sheerna, Seerut, and Prisa. I think I'm going to have odd named grandchildren!!!

And even I got in the spirit when Christlyn offered to paint a girl on my hand...didn't she do a great job...a little too into 80's fashion but still great for a 5 year old!!!

And then I did the Elephant on the other.

After all our people and animals were painted Christlyn decided we needed to paint backgrounds so we could have a puppet show. So off they went painting a world of houses, hills, and lakes for their people and animals to live in.


Needless to say their imaginations had quite the work out as they stayed up playing in their painted play world late into the night!!!

No comments: